Established in France in 2005, Home-Hunts are award-winning luxury property specialists. We work for property buyers from around the world, helping to search the market on their behalf. As a buyer’s agent, we go to great lengths to understand our clients’ needs before we help to find their dream homes.
We have become one of the market leaders for luxury property in France, our French team now cover areas such as The Cote d’Azur, Paris, Provence, Occitanie (Languedoc), The Alps and all of South West France. We specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties on behalf of our international clients, searching the entire market for our buyers and guiding them through the buying process from start to finish.
We currently seek focussed individuals to reinforce our fast-growing team in Occitanie. So, if you live in or around the Gard particularly, have experience in sales or customer service (real estate would be a plus but not totally necessary), are outgoing, speak English and French fluently and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Working from home, your job will consist of developing and maintaining close relationships with local real estate agencies, notaries, developers and so on whilst also taking great care of a portfolio of clients within your local area (clients are provided to you by Home-Hunts).
As a Home-Hunts consultant you will:
- Be fluent in English and French. Preferably, an English-native speaker (proficiency in other languages would be a plus)
- Have a good knowledge of your area (particularly Uzes, Nimes etc)
- You should already have sales/customer service experience. Real estate experience would be a plus but training is offered
- Take care of clients, help them find their dream property. Guide them from initial contact to completion and beyond
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies within your area
- Develop partnerships with agents in order to promote their properties which will help to increase new enquiries
- Use and keep internal database systems up to date
- Listen and understand the needs of the buyers – regular communication on the phone, by email and face to face with clients
- Propose appropriate properties corresponding to buyers’ desired search criteria
- Accompany and walk your clients through all steps of the buying process up to official closing with the notary and beyond
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Tim Swannie at email@example.com