Home Hunts, the award-winning luxury property specialist, began on the French Riviera in 2005. We have since carved a name for ourselves as one of the market leaders for luxury homes throughout France.
We work for property buyers from around the world. As a buyer’s agent, we go to great lengths to understand our clients’ needs before searching the market on their behalf.
Our French team cover many areas such as The French Riviera, Provence, Occitanie, Paris, The Alps and all of South West France. We specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties on behalf of our international clientele, searching the entire market for our buyers and guiding them through the buying process from start to finish.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for property consultants to join our successful team in Marseille and the Provence Coast (Bormes Les Mimosas, Le Lavandou, Hyeres etc).
We invite applications from motivated individuals who are looking for a new challenge. Ideally, you should be based between Cavalaire and Marseille and have a good knowledge of your local area. You should be fluent in English and French (other languages would be a plus), confident, organised and focussed and be willing to go that extra mile to achieve great results. You should already have sales/customer service experience, luxury real estate experience would be a plus.
This is a commission only position which requires flexibility, there are excellent earnings potential and it is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team.
- Guide clients to help them to find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond. This can often be a long process and requires persistence and flexibility.
- Listen and understand the needs of the buyers – regular communication on the phone, by email, WhatsApp etc and of course, face to face with clients
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of estate agents and other companies within your area. Convince the agents to advertise their properties on the Home Hunts website which will, in turn, increase the number of new enquiries.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients (provided by Home Hunts) looking for their dream home and be expected to assist them at every step of the way and remain in regular contact.
- Use and keep internal systems up to date.
- Native English speaking or English bilingual. Good commercial skills (verbal and written) in French, other languages welcome.
If you would like to find out more about Home Hunts, visit our website or watch this short film about how we work:
If you would like to apply for the position or you are interested in finding out more about the role, please send an email (with C.V) to email@example.com