Home Hunts, the luxury property finders, began in the South of France in 2005. We have since expanded and carved a name for ourselves as one of the market leaders for luxury homes throughout many French regions .
We work for property buyers from around the world. As a buyer’s agent, we go to great lengths to understand our clients’ needs before searching the market on their behalf.
Our French team cover many areas such as The French Riviera, Provence, Paris, The Alps and all of South West France. We specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties on behalf of our international clientele, searching the entire market for our buyers and guiding them through the buying process from start to finish.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for property consultants to join our successful team in Provence.
We invite applications from motivated individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You need to be based in the Provence region and have a good knowledge of your local area. You should be fluent in English and French (other languages would be a plus), confident, organised and focussed and be willing to go that extra mile to achieve great results. You should already have sales/customer service experience, luxury real estate experience would be a plus, but not a necessity as fill training will be given.
This is a commission only position which requires flexibility, there are excellent earnings potential and it is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team.
- Guide clients to help them to find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond. This can often be a long process and requires persistence and flexibility.
- Listen and understand the needs of our international clients – regular communication on the phone, by email, WhatsApp etc and of course, face to face.
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of immobiliers and other companies within your area.
- Set up new immobilier partnerships to advertise their properties on the Home Hunts website and our international network of property portals.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of buyers (provided by Home Hunts) and be expected to assist them at every step of their search and remain in regular contact.
- Use and keep internal systems up to date.
- Native English speaking or English/French bilingual.
- Good commercial skills (verbal and written) in French, other languages welcome.
If you would like to apply for the position or you are interested in finding out more about joining our team, please send an email (with C.V) to email@example.com