Join our successful team on the French Riviera
Established in France in 2005, Home-Hunts are award-winning luxury property search specialists. We work for property buyers from around the world. As a buyer’s agent, we go to great lengths to understand our clients’ needs before searching the market on their behalf and expertly guiding them through every step.
We have grown to become one of the market leaders for luxury property in France, we have also expanded to cover Monaco, Switzerland and Spain.
Our French team now cover many areas such as The French Riviera, Provence, Occitanie, Paris, The Alps and all of South West France. We specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties for our international clientele, searching the entire market for our buyers and accompanying them through the buying process from start to finish and beyond.
We now seek focussed individuals to reinforce our well established, award-winning team on the French Riviera
So, if you live on the Cote d’Azur (specifically between Nice and Menton), are outgoing, speak English and French fluently and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. The role will involve building an in depth knowledge of the luxury property market and taking care of clients and partner immobiliers in the area between Cap d’Ail and the Italian border.
Your job will consist of developing and maintaining close relationships with local real estate agencies, notaries, developers and so on whilst also taking great care of a portfolio of clients within your local area (clients are provided to you by Home-Hunts, as is full training and support).
Please note – this is a commission only position with excellent on-target earnings
As a Home-Hunts consultant you will:
- Join an award-winning, professional and fun team with more than 16 years experience on the French Riviera
- Be fluent in English and French (proficiency in Russian, German, Italian or another language would be a plus)
- Already have sales/customer service experience. Luxury real estate experience would be a plus
- Take care of clients, help them find their dream property. Guide them from initial contact to completion and beyond
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of immobiliers and other companies within your area
- Develop partnerships with agents in order to promote their properties which will help to increase new enquiries
- Get to know the luxury property market in your area intimately
- Use and keep internal database systems up to date
- Listen and understand the needs of the buyers – regular communication on the phone, by email, WhatsApp etc and of course, face to face with clients
- Propose appropriate properties corresponding to buyers’ desired search criteria
- Accompany and walk your clients through all steps of the buying process up to official closing with the notary and beyond
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Francoise Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in joining our team on the French Riviera we would love to hear from you.