Join an award-winning team….
Established in 2005 on the French Riviera, Home-Hunts are award-winning luxury property search specialists, we work for property buyers from around the globe. As buyer’s agents, it is our role to work as the eyes and ears for our international clients, we must understand their needs before searching the market on their behalf and guiding them through the entire buying process.
We have expanded to become one of the market leaders for luxury property across France. As well as the Riviera, our French team now cover areas including Provence, Languedoc (or Occitanie), Paris, The Alps and all of South West France
We are currently expanding our team in a few key areas and now seek focussed individuals. If you live in Provence or in the Gard, you are outgoing, you speak English and French and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Working from home, your job will consist of developing and maintaining close relationships with local immobiliers, notaires, developers and so on whilst also taking great care of a portfolio of clients within your local area (clients are provided to you by Home-Hunts).
As a Home-Hunts consultant you will:
– Look after clients, help them find their dream home. Guide them from initial contact to completion and beyond
– Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies within your area.
– Develop partnerships with agents in order to promote their properties which will help to increase new enquiries
– Use and keep internal database systems up to date
– Listen and understand the needs of the buyers – regular communication on the phone, by email and face to face with clients
– Propose appropriate properties corresponding to buyers’ desired search criteria
– Accompany and walk your clients through all steps of the buying process up to official closing with the notary and beyond
It is important to note that pay is totally performance based. At Home-Hunts, we offer our representatives motivating reward schemes with excellent on-target earnings. Our consultants are supplied with full training, support and all marketing materials.
– Self-motivated team player
– Based in Provence or the Gard with an excellent knowledge of your local area
– Sales and/or customer service experience is required
– Experienced in real estate is a plus but not essential
– Must be able to perform well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task
– Bi-lingual native English speaker (English and French mandatory); other languages are an advantage
– Strong networker with highly-developed people skills
We are looking for diligent professionals who are very independent but who also welcomes guidance and enjoys being a part of the team. You are service-oriented regarding clients, have a well-kept, professional appearance and are highly motivated.
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Home Hunts Director, Francois-Xavier de Vial at firstname.lastname@example.org