Established in France in 2005, Home-Hunts are award-winning luxury property search specialists. We work for property buyers from around the world. As a buyer’s agent, we go to great lengths to understand our clients’ needs before searching the market on their behalf.
We have grown to become one of the market leaders for luxury property in France, our French team now cover many areas such as The French Riviera, Provence, Occitanie, Paris, The Alps and all of South West France. We specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties on behalf of our international clientele, searching the entire market for our buyers and guiding them through the buying process from start to finish.
We now seek focussed individuals to reinforce our fast-growing teams in Provence and on the French Riviera. So, if you live in the PACA region, are outgoing, speak English and French fluently and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you! We are particularly keen to hear from people based in the Luberon or around Aix en Provence, as well as people who are based between Nice and the Italian border on the French Riviera.
Working from home, your job will consist of developing and maintaining close relationships with local real estate agencies, notaries, developers and so on whilst also taking great care of a portfolio of clients within your local area (clients are provided to you by Home-Hunts, as is full training and support)
Please note – this is a commission only position, with excellent on-target earnings
As a Home-Hunts consultant you will:
- Be fluent in English and French. Preferably, an English-native speaker (proficiency in Russian, Chinese, Italian or Arabic would be a plus)
- You should already have sales/customer service experience. Luxury real estate experience would be a plus
- Take care of clients, help them find their dream property. Guide them from initial contact to completion and beyond
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies within your area
- Develop partnerships with agents in order to promote their properties which will help to increase new enquiries
- Use and keep internal database systems up to date
- Listen and understand the needs of the buyers – regular communication on the phone, by email, WhatsApp etc and of course, face to face with clients
- Propose appropriate properties corresponding to buyers’ desired search criteria
- Accompany and walk your clients through all steps of the buying process up to official closing with the notary and beyond
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Sandrine Esteve at firstname.lastname@example.org